Upon booking one of our trips, you are contractually bound to iLOTUS TOURS.
Terms "we" and "us" refer to iLOTUS TOURS and terms "you" and "the customer" refer to customers purchasing iLOTUS TOURS's services.
The following terms and conditions form the basis of the contract.
All prices mentioned in estimates sent to customers are in United States Dollars (USD). Euros are accepted with an exchange rate determined by the Vietnam Foreign Trade Bank (Vietcombank) as of the date of payment.
iLOTUS TOURS guarantees the prices mentioned in estimates, invoices or documents given to the customer. On payment of the deposit or full cost, we guarantee the final cost of your trip (excluding any changes made on your part). In some cases we reserve the right to adjust our prices due to force majeure and travel conditions. These cases of force majeure may be:
● an unpredictable and significant increase in our local service providers’ pricing (hotels, trains, planes, junks, boats, vehicles, and etc ...)
● a significant currency fluctuation with a considerable impact on the exchange rate
● the institution of a new tax by the government
The evidence of such force majeure will be provided to the customer. In such cases, even after the payment of the deposit, the customer can refuse these increases and cancel the trip. Also, the deposit will be fully refundable.
3) Reservation and confirmation
● All bookings should be addressed to iLOTUS TOURS by email at: ......
● Reservations will be confirmed only if a 25% deposit (of the total cost) is paid.
● If planned excursions are for less than a week (7 days), a deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required.
● A larger deposit may be required for last-minute bookings or special requests from high-end hotels or airlines.
● The balance payment must be made upon arrival, without a reminder from us.
● Upon confirmation of booking, an invoice will be sent to the customer by email
Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer, credit card or Western Union:
● Cash payments will be made at the iLOTUS TOURS office located in Hanoi with no additional fees.
● Credit cards: we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB. Any bank charges are to be paid by the customer.
● Bank transfer: bank charges are to be paid by the customer.
5.1) Cancellation by the customer
Less than 30 days prior to the arrival date: 10% of total cost
Less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: 20% of total cost
Less than 3 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of total cost
2 day and no show: Full charge of total cost
Refund policy for domestic and international air tickets varies by airline, ticket type and flight segment. Details of the cancellation policy will be announced after the travel consultant works with the airlines agents.
5.2) Cancellation by iLOTUS TOURS
iLOTUS TOURS reserves the right to cancel trips signed with customers for reasons related to a situation of force majeure: a war or threat of war, riots, natural or nuclear disaster, a port blockade, looting, fires and any terrorist activity, bad weather, epidemic, quarantine or any similar event. In all cases of cancellation, iLOTUS TOURS will charge the amount of these penalties on the deposit paid by the customer but will refund the remaining amount by bank transfer. The customer will bear all bank charges.
Any claim relating to a trip or a stay must reach us no later than 5 working days or one week to the day after the date set for the end of the service via registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Any complaint can be specified by fax, simple mail, email, or other means. In case of dispute, both parties shall endeavor to seek an alternative resolution. In case of disputes and/or complaints, the "International Arbitration Center of Vietnam" under the "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam" will have sole jurisdiction to arbitrate the dispute.